Thursday, December 1, 2011

No picture but one hell of a fuck

Alright so I been in contact with this hot chick for a minute..She a big girl bbw if you want to say. White long straight sexy hair.. I invite her over my house this night since I had it to myself for the night..Got her up stairs she had such a BIG jiggly ass..Thighs so thick... Damn I loved it.. So I bend her over and play with her pussy she like get the condom..She prefer it that way on the first fuck..She say I get one the ones she got to big for me so they keep coming off I said fuck it and I took that shit off and just beat my dick in her pussy. She was tight..not has tight has someother chicks but real good and right and my dick was going in so deep I loved it!!

After I pull out and cum on her ass we chat a bit..She's actually a cool ass chick..I was impressed.. We talked about her life her job my life and bull shit like that.. So then she like what else you want..I'm thinking I got what I want so you get what you want..Little did I know what she wanted was to suck a dick..OMG..OMFG she sucked my dick like I never had it done before.. she was demanding I cum in her mouth..But I told her never happened before.. I know she need to work on my head... I'm uncut so you know?..

So I'm standing and she sucking away balls dick deep throating it up and down. Then she ask me to get on the bed and she go at it again getting frustraited about me not cumming she pulled out all her tricks lol..But got nothing..To add insult to injury I was fingers her ass and pussy good at the same time then I made her put that big fat ass on my face and I ate that pussy out good. I hear her moaning oh no! and I'm like hell yeah..Cause I got her off before she could get me. lol.. Chick was like now she gotta get me to cum in her mouth..So we chatted for a bit more about bull shit.

Then I laid her down spread them fat thick legs and played with her pussy a bit more made sure she wasn't watching when I took that rubber off lol..I'm sorry ladies..But Okay I am trust worthy belieave it..I pulled out of her all the time made sure not to slip.. I hate condoms.. BUT if you really prefer I wear one and any you women wanna fuck.. Durex...I like them they come in different colors..flavors..And they tight on my dick in the normal size..So yeah if she had normal durex I would have worked it.. Anyway... I got it back in her and just beat that pussy up having her moan out..Mmm I pulled out and slowed down feeling myself ready to cum. Then I slid back in to work it and pulled out saying you want that? She moved like fucking Flash...And took my dick in her mouth swallowing that load... I was like GOT DAMN! lol just is cum hungry...

Night ended with a kiss on the cheek...And a Good by made sure she got home..And I spoke with her more she wanting another meet but she busy when I am not and shit so it's like..Hmm Crazy.. But I'm hoping this sunday I can get at her place.. I'll get some shots

No comments:

Post a Comment