Sunday, August 16, 2015

threesome denied

Aight, so I'm being a good guy, and all that.. Like loving my girl and this and that. I asked her for a threesome, something I've wanted to do forever.. Especially with a loved one, like a spouse. She had a three some before and because the guy was like some kinda douche she wont do one again.  She had one with one dude doing her and her friend, another with a dude her last BF doing her and another friend.. Then ne with the same BF doing her with another dude.. I'm like WTF?! I can't even get two chicks blowing me at the same time? Lol.. Whack!!!

I mean shit, that's messed up a bit. I know all her stories and she knows the few I have lol. It's cool though. My thoughts on it, I told her. 'I'm having a threesome, you can make it work or not.' Shit means I'll find other women if need be, I prefer not to but ya 'know..We'll see

No comments:

Post a Comment